Thursday, January 16, 2014

Looking back from AS magazines to music poster for A2

After looking at my first magazine poster and then to to my AS piece and now, I can see a lot of difference. I do feel that my AS poster looks better because I had a long time on that piece and I concentrated a lot on that.

Here is my first magazine; school magazine:
Considering this was my first magazine, I was happy with the outcome. I can see that I used a lot of colour and it did stand out a lot. From looking at this from AS and then using it to improve for my final AS piece I felt that there was a lot of improvement.
















Final AS magazine Poster:

I was very happy with this magazine and I felt I had improved so much from the last time. I stuck to have a magazine which had an artist on the front. This then shows who the magazine is about. I was very happy with this magazine.















My music poster for A2:

This magazine is very simple; I have kept it to having just useful information. I have the name of the artist 'AMY COLLINS', the name of the song 'BRAVE' and dates 'TOUR DATES FOR 2015 COMING SOON'. These will be what the audience what to see. The artist, song name and when it is in concert.




No comments:

Post a Comment