Tuesday, January 21, 2014

How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary tasks?

This is my main product:


These are my ancillary tasks:

DIGI PACK



POSTER

By having the ancillary tasks with the main task it feels more personal. You are bringing everything together to represent the overall package once each aspect is connected to the other. I feel that the video was effective, but once I added the tasks I felt that it became a united collection and that ithe combination worked well together. Every task enhanced the image of my coursework. I do not feel that the music video would have been as effective if I did not have the ancillary tasks.

The pictures in my Ancillary tasks don't represent being Brave. The reason for this is because that there are other songs in the album and I wanted to have a neutral poster and DIGI pack, which portrayed this.

I find that it is important for my tasks to be effective because people would not be interested in any of them. Each task has to be effective in it's own way. A Poster must catch the eye of somebody to be effective because you cannot hear this music and you cannot really get to know the artist. This is why the poster is not too effective on its own. The DIGI pack also needs to be effective; something eye catching is important because how else are you going to get people looking? I have a lot of colour on my DIGI pack and I feel for this reason, many people would have a look it and would find it appealing to the eye. This is effective combined but not very effective on it's own. Although it more effective than the poster. The music video is he key parts, it is bringing everything together and it is the highlight of the whole album. People are going to buy that album because of the video.

After asking people what they thought of how effective I got these results:

  • I my opinion I believed that the task would work well together if they stayed together on their own, as they would be other be placed together for them all to see the effects of it becoming an advantage.
  • I don't think that they are very effective because they don't represent being brave on the Ancillary tasks
  • I think being effective is something to strive for
After getting this feedback I now know what other people think about the effectiveness of the tasks. I got some feedback saying that the tasks don't work well together with the song Brave. 






No comments:

Post a Comment