Monday, September 9, 2013

music videos

For the media coursework I have decided to do a music video. I have been looking at many different artists for inspiration on what type of music video would be best to use. I am not going to use similar music videos to make a decision as I still want to have a wide range of genres and artists. I am going to choose two videos to choose from.

The music videos-

The first artist that I decided to look into was James Blunt, I am a fan of some of his music and thought that his new song; bonfire heart, was a good video to start with. To me this music video is trying to get the message across that in this day in age no everyone is there for each other. The video has somebody going around meeting people who he has never met before and takes pictures of them. Now this does sound strange but the main point of it; is to join people together and show that you don't need to do much to make people happy and make everything seem better. This is a good song and I do think it has a deep and meaningful meaning behind it. One problem with this video is it wouldn't tell you the sort of you cannot hear or see the lyrics.







Another idea that I have in Brave by Sara Bareilles. I like this song because it is a inspirational song to all of the people that may feel like they cannot do anything because they are too scared of nervous. I could add example of situations where being brave can sometimes make everything better and can make you feel less nervous to do things in the future. This is a video that I think I can have a lot of fun with and can make it entertaining and interesting. I think the lyrics on this song are






Out of these two videos I have decided that I want to use the song brave by Sara Bareilles. The music video is a concept video and it works by getting the reactions of the public. As much as I think that that idea would be good, I feel that I could make up a story and play the video with a meaning behind it so that it doesn't get too boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment