Thursday, September 12, 2013

Camera shots

For my music video I have decided that I am wanting to have two main parts to the video. In the video there is a very strong presence of a Piano. I thought this was good because I would be able to add an element of playing the Piano into this. Since the music video is 4 minutes long, it does give me a long time to put all of this together. I wanted to have an older person to do the part of the singing at the piano. This is because the people that I have chosen for the story are much younger. Also I have done this because at the end I want to swap two different people to give an effect that they are the same person. I am hopefully going to get people to catch on by using a particular piece of jewelery and getting them to wear the same clothes. To make this effect I am going to pan. The other shots that I would like to use is mid shot, long shot and close up. These are the shots that I want for the moment, but when I start filming, I am sure I will begin to use more and start to see the best editing. Here are some example of camera shots. I also think that it would be good to use high angle and low angle shots.
CLOSE UP
LONG SHOT

MID SHOT




No comments:

Post a Comment