Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Example of A2 media music video and a trailer

Here is an example of a music video from another A2 media student. I like this music video because they have used good editing techniques and I also like the camera work used. The lip syncing used is very good as you don't seem much difference between the sound and the singing. I like the way that there are many different locations on the video which keeps it interesting.






Here is an example of a horror trailer; not yet have I decided whether I am going to do a music video or a trailer which is why I have been looking at both. This example of a trailer is a bit different to my ideas but after watching it, I am much more interested in the horror genre. I think the way that they have layered the sounds and have played with the lighting has made this trailer very good and life like.


No comments:

Post a Comment