Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Introduction of A2 media blog

This is the beginning of my A2 media blog, all of my coursework, research, and ideas will be added onto this blog so that I can bring everything together. I will be posting regularly about many different things. At the moment I have decided my idea for the piece of work ' the day in the life of'. This will be a give an introduction to camera and film work. This is also a learning curve for us for our coursework coming up. I either have to make a music video, trailer or a short film. I have decided to choose a student for my day in the life. This is because I thought that it will be a good idea because I can make the video humerus by adding somethings that we all see at school. Also what happens at school nowadays is unknown to some people. I also thought about adding a twist onto my video but I am not entirely sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment