Friday, November 22, 2013

New Storyboard

I decided to change my idea for my music video; I needed to make a new storyboard so that I knew what I was doing at each point in the song. This storyboard is made up mainly of pictures and notes. It is not quite finished but it gives you an insight to how I am keeping organised for my filming.

I have altered it so that I have one singer who is going to be quite glamorous and three other talents who are going to be the main stars of the video. The first one is a young woman who is unhappy in a relationship; the second is an older male who is lacking some courage in his life; the final talent is a girl of about fourteen who is nervous about fitting in with her friends. I have chose these talents because they are all different with different back stories, back stories which most of my demographic can relate to. I find the song quite poignant and I think the characters should reflect this. My talents are easy accessible to me in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment