Thursday, October 10, 2013

Camera shots for Piano scene


For my music video I am having part on the video where there will someone singing at a piano. I have decided to o this filming at school so that it accessible for most of the day. I have took some photos of different camera shots that I may want to use. Here are some examples of different camera shots that we may use.

For this shot below, I have used a high angle shot. By using the high angle shot we are able to see more of the location and the surroundings. I like the fact that the walls are white; his makes the piano stand out and that is the first thing people which catch on to. I think that I am going to use a high angle shot in my music video because it gives a good overview at what is going on.













I am also wanting to use close ups in the music video; this could be catching the person playing the piano, and you being able to see the fingers or having a close up on the feet. By having close ups it feels personal because you can see that the talent is actually playing the piano. i still think that I am going to use colour in my video because I don't think my video has enough emotion to work so well in black and white.


Foot:
Since this is the picture it doesn't show how you can fit this into the music, you could use it as the base.
Hands:
The same for the foot, you cant see how this will fit but this is just how I would like the camera shots.



Here are some of the other shots that I took that I am going to try and use in my music video:
I am going to try and use as many different shots as possible so that it is much more interesting and keeps it a  lot more personal. Since the song is quite long I wanted to make sure that it didn't bore people. Here are the shots that I am going to use:





1 comment:

  1. Well done Amy - this is good work and the finished project is starting to take shape :-)

    Keep up the good work and now start visualising the completed product!

    ReplyDelete